The online news site ScoopWhoop was started as a side project by a group of artists in 2013. But the business increased, and is now one of India’s best-known media houses. The company is worth more than $16.3 million.
ScoopWhoop, which works in online media, collects and makes news about India. It has three parts:
- A news and entertainment website called ScoopWhoop.com
- A website for women called Vagabomb.com
- A place for producers of Hindi content called Gazabpost.com
ScoopWhoop Media was started in 2013. It is the most innovative digital media company in India. It makes content about lifestyle and pop culture for the web, mobile, and social media. The brand connects with a youthful audience between the ages of 13 and 35 through its multiple channels, ScoopWhoop English, which focuses on lifestyle and entertainment content; OKTested, a social and creator-driven video channel; and ScoopWhoop Hindi, which serves a more extensive regional population.
This contacts over 100 million users and gets over 1 billion monthly impressions thanks to its extensive and influential social media distribution network.
It started as a website for making and sharing popular content, but over time it became a news site and a place to talk about and solve social problems. The content can be read in Hindi and English, the two major languages.
The Beginning of ScoopWhoop
Buzzfeed became one of the most popular websites in the world very quickly. The founders saw that online media was becoming increasingly famous, so they started the website ScoopWhoop as a side project to use their creativity.
Sattvik and Rishi talked about writing an article titled “If Game of Thrones was made in India, who would play what roles?” while they were drunk. During the day, they worked at their regular jobs, and at night, they wrote lists for ScoopWhoop.
After only three months, This had 4 million users. Soon after, big media companies came to ScoopWhoop with rich offers, which made the co-founders decide to do ScoopWhoop full-time.
Scoop Whoop is one of India’s most famous online news sites and one of the most exciting. They are well known for making many things for different kinds of people.
They discuss many things, like foreigners, politics, sports, food, travel, jokes, and fun. During the last few years, it has grown a lot. Let’s learn more about this new company’s fantastic success story.
Products and Services of ScoopWhoop
This is the main Hindi channel for the company. They publish all the news and other famous things on this channel in Hindi.
- It has more than 150,000 followers and 10,000 subscribers on YouTube.
- Om Nom Nom is a channel for people who love food. It has more than 70,000 followers on Instagram and over 4,000 subscribers on YouTube.
- Unscripted – This station is known for posting unscripted updates about what’s going on in the country.
- They also publish interviews with famous actors, politicians, and other people. It has 1.5 million subscribers on YouTube and more than 500,000 followers on Instagram.
- Ok Tested: This channel makes videos about entertainment, fashion, food, and other things that people do every day.
- It has more than 300,000 followers on Instagram and almost 1.5 million subscribers on YouTube.
- Vagabomb is a channel on ScoopWhoop that only lets women watch.
- They publish articles about lifestyle, health, work, love, life, opinions, beauty, etc. It has more than 170,000 followers on Instagram.
- This channel has all the love and inspirational quotes you need to feel better. It has more than 200,000 followers on Instagram.
- The ScoopWhoop channel called “ScoopWhoop Sketches” is brand new.
- They offer many funny memes and movies related to the latest news. More than 20,000 people follow it.
What’s next for ScoopWhoop?
Sattvik was also right when he said that the network link would be the next big thing in business, thanks to the launch of Reliance Jio and the growing use of smartphones in society and the country. This shows that people will like video material more and more as a way to get information in the years to come.
Millennials are the most critical customers here because they make up most of the target market and are interested in watching new videos that can help them pass the time most excitingly.